I tried this last year and sucked at it just as badly as I did in 2018. I can blame the pandemic, because, let’s be honest, it’s affected EVERYTHING but, in reality, I just haven’t put much effort into the “little things”. However, on the eve of my 49th birthday I’m thinking it’s time… definitely not getting any younger so I should probably get to it.
So here goes – my To Do List of 2021. And yes, most of these are a rollover of last years..
- Finish up that gun class I took and actually learn how to use one. My darn license is about to expire and I still haven’t done anything with it. When that is done, I want to PURCHASE a gun of my own. Who knows where this life of mine will take me and I really need to learn to take care of myself.
- Learn how to meditate – like for real, the right way – the kind where my soul actually leaves my body and does my body and my mind some good. For some reason, maybe age, I feel like I need this more than ever now. There is something in me that just doesn’t feel “settled”.
- Take a photography class. I absolutely love my camera and I love some of the things I can do with it but there is still so much more to learn. So starting today; it will go with me EVERYWHERE I go. And I will learn to use it PROPERLY
- Visit one new place (city, town, museum, are gallery – ANYTHING) at least once a month. This one is a must. It will be good for me, my art, my photography, and most importantly, give me something to write about. Which leads me to my next “to do”.
- Keep up with this blog. It’s here – why not?
- Pay off my Target card. Lasy year I said that odds were slim. Since they closed it on me; my chances are starting to look up.
- Visit the Selena Memorial Museum… don’t laugh, it’s real!
- Stay at a Bed and Breakfast
- Visit that Ice Castle Spa place
- See Magnolia Silos – done! In 2020 but whatever, it counts..
- Indoor Sky Dive
So here goes.. let’s get started.