I am a mother of three “grown” children-at least in the eyes of the law – my bank account begs to differ – wife of one football coach– and mommy to the cutest little yorkie around. His name is Kobi and he has his own Instagram.
Nope, not embarrassed by that one bit!
My oldest is 28 and plans to be a rockstar, investment banker, and, on some days, President of the United State! His goal is never to grow up, and as much as that drives me crazy, there is a part of me that is slightly jealous of him and his carefree attitude.
My middle son is 26. He is a graduate of Texas State University, a founding member of a frat, and was voted Typical Teen in High School – need I say more.
My baby is 23 and is a GRADUATE of University of Texas at Austin (Hook em’). She has been a cheerleader since she was six and probably has the least spirit of anyone I know. But she is also one of the coolest people I have ever met.
I do have a job, one that I love, and has led me to some pretty amazing places. I am also a DoTerra Rep but only because I love that stuff and like to get discounts. There are pages on that too – click the links and it’ll take you there.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved to share my adventures in traveling, the pictures I’ve taken along the way, and the crazy things that seem to happen only to me. So when I was tasked to create a blog for a class – yes, I am 48 years old and STILL in school – probably the longest living student on the planet – I jumped on the chance. The class is over but the blog, that might stay for a while..
There are a couple different sections here:
- Soul Spaces -I’m a HUGE follower of Law of Attraction and all things manifestation and I work really hard to live by it’s teachings. Trust me, it’s SO much harder than it sounds.. but I love to write about it.
- Then there’s the BLOG – that one has sections too. IG5 is my best friends sons journey. Pink Umbrellas are the posts about everyday life. Right now I am on the cusp of menopause. And let me tell ya, it’s been a hell of a ride.. but what isn’t better with a pink umbrella in it?. Words of Wisdom is the “advice” I give my kids on every single monumental moment – putting them here is my way of saving them – but I happen to think my WoW are useful so, who knows, you might enjoy them too. And Postcards from Afar are where I post about my travels. Things I saw, what I learned, what I loved and what I hated. I’m not about to tell you what “the best things” are because everyone is different. Just because I didn’t like something doesn’t mean you won’t. So remember, it’s my opinion and my opinion only. You are more than welcomed to tell me why I’m wrong (actually, I’d love that). So feel free to chime in!
- A Novel Idea – And because I don’t have enough to do I am also an avid reader (mainly on planes) and, of course, I LOVE to talk about whatever I have read because, well, I just LOVE talking!
- Bucket List – I think you can figure that one out.
- Covid 19 Vaccine Trial – because I am an idiot who decided to donate her body to science.
- Foam Finger Family – everything coach and football related. (That one is password protected because I complain A LOT)
All the stuff I do, places I go, and things no one but me cares about.
Long a$$ list of things I WANT to do… like, before I die.
Law of Attraction, Manifestation, and things that touch my SOUL. That usually includes all things chocolate.
Books.. books.. and more books.
It’s a GREAT idea, they said. It’ll be fun, they said. THEY LIED.