I tried this last year and sucked at it just as badly as I did in 2018. I can blame the pandemic, because, let’s be honest, it’s affected EVERYTHING but, in reality, I just haven’t put much effort into the “little things”. However, on the eve of my 49th birthday I’m thinking it’s time… definitely not getting any younger so I should probably get to it.
So here goes – my To Do List of 2021. And yes, most of these are a rollover of last years..
- Finish up that gun class I took and actually learn how to use one. My darn license is about to expire and I still haven’t done anything with it. When that is done, I want to PURCHASE a gun of my own. Who knows where this life of mine will take me and I really need to learn to take care of myself.
- Learn how to meditate – like for real, the right way – the kind where my soul actually leaves my body and does my body and my mind some good. For some reason, maybe age, I feel like I need this more than ever now. There is something in me that just doesn’t feel “settled”.
- Take a photography class. I absolutely love my camera and I love some of the things I can do with it but there is still so much more to learn. So starting today; it will go with me EVERYWHERE I go. And I will learn to use it PROPERLY
- Visit one new place (city, town, museum, are gallery – ANYTHING) at least once a month. This one is a must. It will be good for me, my art, my photography, and most importantly, give me something to write about. Which leads me to my next “to do”.
- Keep up with this blog. It’s here – why not?
- Pay off my Target card. Lasy year I said that odds were slim. Since they closed it on me; my chances are starting to look up.
- Visit the Selena Memorial Museum… don’t laugh, it’s real!
- Stay at a Bed and Breakfast
- Visit that Ice Castle Spa place
- See Magnolia Silos – done! In 2020 but whatever, it counts..
- Indoor Sky Dive
Yes, this is a pseudo miniature bucket list and all of these are on my actual Bucket List but I’m all about breaking down the little things into smaller, attainable goals..
So here goes.. let’s get started.