Your 21st birthday is a big one.. and in usual fashion, I have to give you a few “words of advice”…
1. A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet woman is usually mad.. when that happens, you should probably retreat to safety.
Loose the beer goggles.
2.Of course everyone seems sexy in a nightclub. There’s liquor and you can’t hear them.
Life is short.
3. Smile often… while you still have good teeth!
4.If you’re buying Smart Water for 4$ a bottle.. I’m sorry to tell you it’s not working. And more than likely, im paying for it.. so dont.
5. If the shoe fits, buy it.
Lay off the selfies.
6.They’re called ‘selfies’ because the only one who’s interested in them is yourself. So let’s try not to take so many, k..
Use your time wisely.
7. The girl on the flyer is never at the club so dont waste your time.
Be aware of your surroundings.
8.Life is what happens when you’re not looking at a screen. Put the phone down.. look up.. and enjoy.
9. Live each day like it’s your last but pay your bills and use a condom just in case it isnt!
One thought on “Words of Wisdom as Dylan turns 21 – Lord, help us all..”
OMG I love this so much! At 33, I still remember what it was like to be 21. This is all great advice!