I did one of these in 2018 and, to be honest, I sucked at it. I probably accomplished one thing off the list and, even then, it was about a year later.
I think my son accomplished another one. OK, he did… but it was still HIS accomplishment, not mine.
But, here we are; another DECADE upon us. And here I am, still making my damn lists.
So here goes – my To Do List of 2020.
- Finish up that gun class I took and actually learn how to use one. I mean, I am a LICENSED gun carrier person..
- Learn how to meditate – like for real, the right way – the kind where my soul actually leaves my body and does my body and my mind some good.
- Take a photography class.
- Go see Abraham-Hicks LIVE and IN PERSON.
- Pay off my Target card (odds are slim)
- Stay at a Bed and Breakfast
- Visit that Ice Castle Spa place
- See Magnolia Silos
That should do it for this year. If I can accomplish even HALF of these things; it’s gonna be a good year.